Baking a cake can be really fun if you have the perfect recipe. Cakes are delicious and very simple to make. Here are the three simplest and most popular cake recipes. You can make them even if you are a first-time baker. And we can guarantee that you would love this baking experience.
- 1/4 cup of Nestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- 150 g of Powdered Sugar
- 125 g of Maida
- 1.5 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1/4 tin of Nestlé MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 150 g of Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence
- 4 tbsp of Cocoa Powder
- Preheat the oven and grease your baking tray with butter and then dusting all-purpose-flour.
- Mix cocoa powder, maida, and baking powder together. Keep this dry mixture aside.
- Now, soften the butter and add powdered sugar to it. Beat well to make a creamy paste.
- Add the vanilla essence and the eggs one by one.
- Now, add this mixture to the dry mixture and blend well.
- Next, add Nestlé a+ nourish Milk and blend till the mixture becomes thick.
- Pour the batter in the baking tray and bake for 45 minutes. Keep it aside for cooling.
- For icing, mix cocoa powder, Nestlé MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk, and butter. Beat it well and microwave for 25 seconds. Spread it over the cake and serve.
- ½ tin of Nestlé MILKMAID
- 50 g of Softened Butter
- 1 tsp of Baking powder
- 2 mashed Bananas
- ½ cup of Nestlé a+ Nourish Dahi
- 2 cups of Maida
- ½ tsp of Baking Soda
- 1 tsp of Vanilla essence
- Per-heat the oven and grease the tray.
- Mix butter and Nestlé MILKMAID. Add Dahi and stir well.
- Mix baking powder, maida, and baking soda in a bowl and add it to the batter.
- Now add vanilla essence and mashed banana.
- Bake it for 30 minutes and serve after it cools down.
Jaggery Cake Recipe
- ½ tin of Nestlé MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 100 g of Semolina (Sooji)
- ½ tsp of Baking Powder
- 100 g of Butter
- 1 tsp of Cinnamon Powder
- 1tsp of Vanilla Essence
- 1 cup of Nestlé a+ nourish Dahi
- 100 g of Atta
- 1 tsp of baking soda (Soda Bicarbonate)
- 150 g of Jaggery
- 3 Eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and grease the baking tin.
- Mix baking powder, maida, cinnamon powder, and baking soda.
- Soften the butter in another bowl. Add Jaggery and Nestlé MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk. Mix well.
- Now, add the eggs one by one.
- Add Nestlé a+ nourish Dahi and maida mixture to the batter. Next, add the vanilla essence.
- Bake the batter for 30 minutes and relish it once it cools down.
These are the popular recipes with the first time bakers and loved by all cake lovers. So try them out and satiate your sweet cravings.