Living in a country like India, which has diversity in every aspect, including food, we have plenty of options available when it comes to evening snacks. Some of the most popular snacks which people enjoy during the evening are banana cake, chocolate cakes, samosa, and noodles, etc. If you are looking for delicious evening snacks, then we have something for you in our today’s blog- a recipe for how to make banana cake at home.
Why banana cakes are the best evening snacks?
There is no denying that all types of cakes are yummy and when it comes to banana cake, we can say it with full confidence that they are hard to resist. Apart from its yummy taste, the other reason why people prefer banana cake is that it is light, stomach-filling, and nutritious.
Here’s the banana cake recipe
There are two ways in which you can prepare a banana cake. One is with eggs and the other one is without eggs. Today we will be sharing the eggless banana cake recipe.
Ingredients you will require
Curd – ½ cup
Butter – 50 g
Chopped cashews (optional) – 6-10
Kishmish – Raisins (optional) – 6-10
Maida – 2 cups
Baking soda – ½ teaspoon
Baking powder -1 teaspoon
Ripe Banana (mashed) – 2 medium size
NestléMILKMAID – 200 g (1/2 tin)
How to make a banana cake?
Follow these simple steps to bake a yummy banana cake.
- Preheat your oven at 180° Celsius.
- Carefully sieve maida, baking powder, and baking soda
- Then make a mixture of mashed banana, curd, and Nestlé
- Then add the sieved mixture of maidainto this batter and stir well.
- Grease the baking pan with butter and pour the batter into the pan.
- Top the pan with nuts and raisins.
- Bake the cake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- After that, let the cake cool down and remove it from the mold.
Now your banana cake is ready to be served.
Different ways to serve the banana cake
There are different ways in which you can serve the cake.
- Serve the cake with cold creamy coffee
Not many people are aware that you can serve your freshly baked banana cake with cold creamy coffee.This makes up a great pair with hot as well as cold beverages. If you have decided to bake a cake on a hot day, then cold coffee would be its best companion.
- Serve the cake with ice-cream
Yes, you have read it right. You can serve this tasty banana cake with your favorite ice-cream flavor and use chocolate syrup to garnish.
There are many more ways you can serve your banana cake. If you liked our banana cake recipe, then do read our chocolate cake recipe as well.